Working outside the home presents a number of problems especially for those who have families and have to consider daycare or even adult care while they spend many hours at their jobs.
Watch this video as I share 5 Advantages of Having A Home Business.
Parents miss out on attending school functions and other important activities, and the children also suffer as a result.
5 Advantages Of Having A Home Business.
There are many advantages of having a home business and I’m sure you have several of your own reasons.
If you are considering starting a home business here are a few advantages you might consider.
1. Time Freedom. If you’re use to spending hours in traffic to and from work every day, some of the most exciting advantages to starting a home-based business are your newfound freedom and the retrieval of lost time. Workers spend 200 hours annually at a cost of nearly $2,600 on their daily commute, according to Citi’s ThankYou Premier Commuter.
To me, that’s a lot of wasted time and money. Wouldn’t it be more beneficial and enjoy to take the time and money you are using by commuting to work and spend it with your family on a nice vacation?
You would be your own boss so how you spend your time is up to you. You get dressed when you want, work when you want, and no one is breathing down your back. All you need is the right opportunity, self-discipline, and desire.
2. You Set Your Own Income. That may sound to good to be true but that’s one of the main reasons to have your own home business. Your earning potential is directly proportional to your performance, so you don’t have to wait for a raise or a promotion. You pay yourself first.
3. Increased Opportunity. Many corporations and industries go through a slump. Starting your own home-based enterprise means you can create your own income-producing opportunities. With so many online opportunities, all you have to is decide which one will benefit you and others the most and become and affiliate. Easy as that! No overhead, no products to store and ship, no home parties are the benefits of many home businesses.
Personally, I think it is also important to chose a company that has a Vision and the desire to help others grow. Products such as vitamins, skin care, juice, etc are all great but when you join a company you want more that just products. You want the company to have a vision for the company’s future as well as yours. You want training, support, and leadership along the way.
4. Tax advantages. There are a number of tax advantages to having your home and office under one roof. You can deduct a part of your home’s operating and depreciation expenses on your home as business expenses. This can be a percentage of your mortgage, property taxes, insurance, utilities, and/or the expenses of household maintenance.
5. You Are Your Own Boss. While being your own boss isn’t for everyone, those who are are self-disciplined can lead a very successful and fulfilling life. You have more time freedom to spend with your family. Being your own boss and working from home is less stressful. No more commuting. No more beating the clock (you set your own hours and you determine when to take a break …or not)
There are many, many advantages to having a home business and I’m sure if you already have a home business you can easily add to this list.
Click here and take a look at the system many us are using that is generating 6-7 figure earners.