Creating interesting and informative content is sometimes harder than it might appear at first but these 9 online tools to create engaging content will make it easier.
However, having the right skills and tools will make everything a lot easier.
There are basically 3 areas on content creation:
3. Visual Content
1. Google Trends – is an online search tool that allows the user to see how often specific keywords, subjects and phrases have been queried over a specific period of time.
On Google Trends you will find which topics are the most researched over a certain time period, and in certain languages or locations.
2. Buzzsumo – is a helpful search tool that tracks content on all social networking sites and ranks them based on the number of shares on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Pinterest. It monitors content by topic or user and uses an advanced search engine to deliver accurate results.
What Buzzsumo does is search across various social media sites and platforms, collecting the stuff that is viral and most popular among content consumers.
It allows you to set up alerts to certain keyword if they pop up on the web.
3. Topsy – is a real-time search engine for social posts and socially shared content, primarily on Twitter and GooglePlus.
The Topsy search is more powerful than the standard and advanced Twitter search.
You can use a wide range of search operators and also search for tweets from a person, referencing a person, containing links to a site or even search for conversations between two people.
You can also use Topsy’s free social analytics tools to track keyword popularity or mentions of a domain over time.
4. Hubspot Blog Topic Generator is great place for catchy topics. You just type in three keywords you want to work with and click ‘GIVE ME BLOG TOPICS’ and your subjects will be molded into some nifty little titles.
Again, not all the titles will suit all subjects, or be useful in all industries, but you can adjust them slightly to make them work for you. It’s so simple, it’s so quick, and if all goes to plan you’ll have five ideas which you might not have thought of before.
5. Write My Essay is the premier destination for personalized last minute custom writing. Save your time with our team of professional PhD essay writers!
You will be connected with a quality writer in a matter of minutes that will assist you with editing, writing or proofreading.
6. The Readability Test Tool – The website hosts a useful tool that will calculate the readability of your article or blog post, with the help magic internet pixies. All joking aside, if you want your content to be amazing, it needs to read well, and this online tool will help you get there.
8. Canva– It’s free to upload and design with your own images. You also have access to the Canva library containing over a million free and premium professional stock images, icons, and illustrations, which you can use in your designs.
9. infogra.me – Infographics have taken the online world by storm in the past few years, and it looks like a trend that won’t stop any time soon, which is why you need to check out this website,which has tons of eye-catching infographics.
Please feel free to share this post “9 Online Tools To Create Engaging Content” with others who will enjoy these tools.
If you would like to find out more about what I do and we are generating 5-6 figure earners click the link below and I will be happy to send you the information you need.