In the book “The Law Of Success”, by Napoleon Hill, Mr. Hill uses side-notes and quotes to emphasize his points.
I want to share some of these with you now.
1. “If you must slander someone, don’t speak it – but write it – write it in the sand, near the water’s edge!” ~ Napoleon Hill
2. Render more service than that for which you are paid and you will soon be paid for more that you render. The law of “Increasing Returns” takes care of this.
3. Every failure is a blessing in disguise, providing it teaches some needed lesson one could not have learned without it. Most so-called Failures are only temporary defeats.
4. If you cannot do great things yourself, remember that you may do small things in a great way.
5. The only man who makes no mistakes is the man who never does anything. Do not be afraid of mistakes providing you do not make the same one twice. ~Theodore Roosevelt~
6. You are a human magnet and you are constantly attracting to you people whose characters harmonize with your own.
7. I am thankful for the adversities which have crossed my pathway, for they have taught me tolerance, sympathy, self-control, perseverance and some other virtues I might have never known.
8. The man who slanders his fellowman unwittingly uncovers the real nature of this inner self.
9. Your employer does not control the sort of service you render. You control that, and it is the thing that makes or breaks you.
10. To do much clear thinking a man must arrange for regular periods of solitude when he can concentrate and indulge his imagination without distraction. ~Thomas A. Edison~
11. If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto the mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
12. When a man really finds himself at the top of the Ladder of Success, he is never alone, because no man can climb to genuine success without taking others along with him.
13. It is a striking coincidence that “American” ends with “I can”.
14. Singleness of purpose is one of the chief essentials for success in life, no matter what may be one’s aim. ~ John D. Rockefeller, Jr.
15. There is always room for the man who can be relied upon to deliver the goods when he said he would.
16. No man achieves great success who is unwilling to make personal sacrifices.
17. Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul; the blue-prints of your ultimate achievements.
18. You Can Do It If You Believe You Can.
There are many side-notes/quotes just like these in “The Law of Success”. It’s a huge book but is definitely worth taking the time to read.
If you enjoyed this post, please feel free to share with others who will benefit from it.
So, what is YOUR next step?
If you are destined for greatness, for success, for living a life of complete & total freedom of your own…
… and you are looking for a mentor, a opportunity & a community of people who will lift you up and raise you to new levels of success…
Click here to see a BRAND NEW Video by my friend Chris, who is literally giving his $50,000 per Month Formula away!