Are you someone who believes in personal growth?
Do you constantly seek to improve yourself and become better?
The more I grow, the more I realize there is so much out there I don’t know, so much that I have to learn. Have you ever heard the phrase “you don’t know what you don’t know”? I’m sure, there is always something about ourselves we can improve on. The human potential is limitless, so it’s impossible to reach a point of no growth. Even though we know we are good, we can always be better.
I am a sincere advocate of personal development so I’ve compiled 5 tips which might be helpful in your personal growth journey. Some of them are simple steps which you can engage in immediately. Some are bigger steps which takes conscious effort to act on. Here they are:
1. Read a book every day. Books are concentrated sources of wisdom. The more books you read, the more wisdom you expose yourself to. What are some books you can start reading to grow and empower yourself? One of the most powerful books that has had a major impact is “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill, “7 Habits of Highly Effective People” by Stephen Covey, “The Science of Getting Rich” by Wallace D. Wattles and “Psycho-Cybernetics” by Maxwell Maltz just to name a few.
2. Listen to audio everyday. This is so important and so easy to do. I have an entire library of audios that I listen to every day. With the internet you have access to YouTube, podcast, and a variety of other resources for audios. However, I highly recommend that you check out our Inner Circle Audios. The Inner Circle is a collection of audios put together by successful entrepreneurs, to help you put positivity into your brain in your down time. They are meant to be listened to while you are in your car or jogging, cleaning the house, exercising, or just about anything else you can think of. These audios are designed to empower you.
3. Wake Up Early. Waking up early (say, 5-6am) has been acknowledged by many (Anthony Robbins, Robin Sharma, among other self-help gurus) to improve your productivity and your quality of life. I feel it’s because when you wake up early, your mindset is already set to continue the momentum and proactively live out the day.
Here’s a quick guide for creating your Miracle Morning. I received this guide, The Life S.A.V.E.R.S from the book “The Miracle Morning for Network Marketers“ by Hal Elrod and Pat Petrini.
4. Level up your skills. Make a habit of learning something new every day. As my mentor Jim Rohn says “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” If you take the time and money to purchase educational/training materials, it’s important that you actually study and learn from those products. What kind of training do you need to take your business to the next level?
5. Set Goals.
– Goals should be written down. If they aren’t written down it’s more like dreaming. Remember we are always moving toward action—not just dreaming.
– Goals should be time-based. 90 days is a great time frame.
– Write your goals in present tense and in the first person.
– Make sure your goals are attainable.
– Use all 5 of your senses. Visualize, hear, feel, smell, taste.
– Take action on your goals. If your aren’t taking the necessary action toward reaching your goals, you will never achieve them.
A cool acronym to use when setting goals is S.M.A.R.T.
You have probably heard of SMART goals. There are many variations of what SMART stands for, but the essence is this – goals should be:
If you received value from this post and feel it will help you, please leave a comment below and share with someone who will also receive value.
Click here to find out more about what we have and how we can help you get on the road to success and achieve your dreams.