If you are using Facebook for your business (and you should be) here are 7 Tips On How To Get More Exposure On Your Facebook Status Updates.
Click PLAY and watch the video below.
7 Tips On How To Get More Exposure On Your Facebook Status Updates
1. Post Variety – pictures, text only, video, etc. Switch it up.
2. Post Engagement – ask visitors to engage – ask visitors to like, share, or ask questions
3. Set your post settings to global/public – make sure the world icon is showing “Public” instead of friends only.
4. Select a Facebook emoticon. Select one for each post to get more exposure
5. Select a geo location about your post. Chose your location or a location about your post – where you are or where you might have been.
6. Tag people in your post. Only tag people with permission or who it is relevant to. Always have permission.
7. Post content people like. Test and find out what your audience likes the most and post a lot of it. Serve value to your following.
Hopefully these 7 Tips On How To Get More Exposure On Your Facebook Status Updates are helpful. If you enjoy posts like this, please leave me a comment so I can share more valuable tips to help you in your business.
If you would like to know more about what I do, how I can help you get started in your own home business, or find out more about the system I am using that is creating 6-7 figure earners, click here or the image below.