Everyone should be setting goals. Goals can be personal, financial, health or any other area of your life but it’s important that we set goals.
Goal setting is a powerful process for thinking about your ideal future, and for motivating yourself to turn your vision of this future into reality.
Watch this video as I share 6 tips on setting and achieving goals.
6 Tips For Setting And Achieving Goals
1. Goals should be written down. If they aren’t written down it’s more like dreaming. Remember we are always moving toward action—not just dreaming.
2. Goals should be time-based. 90 days is a great time frame.
3. Write your goals in present tense and in the first person.
4. Make sure your goals are attainable.
5. Use all 5 of your senses. Visualize, hear, feel, smell, taste.
6. Take action on your goals. If your aren’t taking the necessary action toward reaching your goals, you will achieve them.
Are your setting goals?
Do you have financial goals you would like to reach?
If you do, watch this and find out more about the system I am using that is creating 6-7 figure income earners.
Click here or on the image below.