I have been going through a training product that has absolutely changed my way of thinking.
This is a product called “The Top Producer’s Formula” and right now I want to share some “Golden Nugents” from this training.
By the way, if you want to grab a free report that will show you how to Grow Your Business and Gain the FREEDOM you’ve always wanted as a Top Producer you can get the free guide here.
The clearer you are about what you believe in, the happier and more effective you will be.
Beliefs are the assumptions we make about ourselves, about others in the world and about how we expect things to be. Beliefs are about how we think things really are, what we think is really true and what therefore expect as likely consequences that will follow from our behavior.
Your attitude is the way you respond to people and situations that we have learned, based on the beliefs, values and assumptions we have . Attitude become manifest through our behavior.
Your beliefs form the foundation for your decisions.
Your decisions lead to your actions.
Your actions lead to your results.
Using these 14 steps will help you overcome belief limitations.
1. Positive Intention:
• All behavior is unconscious and all unconscious behavior has a positive intention, even when the behavior is negative.
• Are there any characteristics of disbelief that could be redefined to mean something else?
• What is the negative consequence of continuing to believe this thing that you believe? What are the positive consequences of changing it? What positive outcomes is this belief having in your life? What is it producing that is actually positive for you?
4. Chunk Down:
• Going into more specific details is chunking down.
5. Chunk Up:
• Going into more abstract focus is chunking up.
6. Counter Example:
• This is something that disproves your belief. It’s proves another belief that you want.
7. Create a Metaphor:
• It’s telling a story that means something.
8. Apply to Self:
• What happens when you apply a belief to itself or when you apply that belief back at you?
9. Changing the Outcome:
• “What outcome is this belief leading me to? What if I change that outcome? What if I change what I’m aiming my mind at? What if I change what I’m focused on?
10. Hierarchy of Criteria:
• Re-assess the belief based on a more important criterion.
11. Change Frame Size:
• The bigger you make the frame, the more the meaning changes. If you take a belief, you can make the frame bigger around that belief. You can change the meaning of the belief and the belief will change.
• A meta frame is the bigger picture of how a belief fits into the world.
13. Model of the World:
• This looks at how you really see things versus what’s actually there.
14. Reality Strategy:
• This is simply asking the question, “How do you know that this belief is real?”
This is an awesome training from one of the “Top Producers” in the Network Marketing Industry and you can get full access here.
There has never been a better time to start making money online I invite you to get started in your own home business by taking action now with the iPAS2 Supercharged Marketing System. It’s a… leading edge, revolutionary, all inclusive, prospecting and marketing system for people building an online business.
Click here to find out more and how you can gain financial freedom with this system.
Watch this quick video and get started.